This contract with our Central Government Client is located 6 months long initially with a potential extension depending on the workload. This role requires 2 days a week in their London office, most likely Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Plan and manage internal and external communications campaigns / projects effectively.
- Support in developing and delivering an agreed communication strategy and plan for each policy issue or business priority.
- Produce communications briefs which demonstrate the understanding and application of research.
- Identify and flag risks associated with the communications campaign/project.
- Liaise with policy leads to agree a communications approach that matches resourcing.
- Manage communication projects to time and budget across all delivery channels.
- Be the subject expert for these communication channels and share expertise with communication colleagues.