Our Rail client is currently recruiting for a Procurement Manager, on a 6 month contract paying £473 P/D Inside IR35.
Role: Procurement Manager
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: Work from home/Birmingham Baskerville House – must be able to get into the office (mixture of both)
IR35: In scope
Pay Rate to Candidate: £473 per day Umbrella
• Public sector procurement desirable
• Minimum 3 years procurement experience
• Rail desirable
• MCIPS – procurement qualification – ideal (has or working towards at any level)
Working on a mix of small value, low value and high value requirements. Must be able to manage operational and strategic projects.
• Recognised skills in contractual and commercial matters, with credibility and experience to act as advisor to other staff.
• Successful procurement background with practical intermediate level experience.
• Contributed towards maintaining successful relationships with suppliers.
• Knowledge of relevant contract terms.
• Strong negotiation skills.
CV Deadline: 16th June 2021
Interview Process: via MS teams