Role: Planning Assistant
Contract Length: July 2022
Location: Based out of Waterloo
Pay Rate to Candidate: £200 – 250 Umb
1. Process and validate route Green Zone / Line blockage access requirements and successfully integrate within the plan.
2. Assist with the creation of materials and documentation to aid the operational delivery of the access plan.
3. Engage with route wide stakeholders / customers and the co-ordination of their Green Zone / Line blockage access requirements.
4. Assist in the identification and implementation of quality and efficiency improvements
• Able to work under pressure.
• Good communication skills and a customer focussed approach.
• Able to problem solve and reach logical conclusions
• Works well with others in a team towards a shared goal.
• Can demonstrate the ability to organise effectively
• Displays a good attention to detail
• Good appreciation of the importance of safety
• Knowledge of relevant railway geography.
• Knowledge of Network Rail business and planned activities.
• Able to validate Green Zone applications.
• Experience with GZAM/SSOWPS planning.
- Admin heavy
- 50% day responding to demands
- Validating responses and requests
- Solving problems
- Meet service levels