Oracle Training Manager
Quote ref: 990027/72460
This contract with our central government client is for an Oracle Training Manager for 4 months. This role is remote working but candidate must be able to travel to Home Office sites for meetings and to deliver training when needed.
1. Evaluating and updating existing training materials where required
2. Supporting the Technical Business Engagement Lead in developing and implementing training strategies across Metis Product, delivering key training plans and activities to a range of audiences and stakeholders.
3. Schedule, develop and run training sessions to key individuals identified, if required
4. Build an understanding of key stakeholders, building materials that suit their needs
5. Evaluating the effectiveness of training materials and sessions, identifying lessons learned and areas of improvement.
6. Utilising feedback channels, gathering both quantitative and qualitative data from stakeholders to continuously improve training material and its delivery.
- Should be IT literate within an Oracle environment
- Have previous experience of writing training content and understand training design concepts
- Strong communication and influencing skills to work in collaboration with our Service Provider, Product Managers, and Home Office colleagues to develop accurate material.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of Oracle HCM and must have specialist knowledge of Finance/Payroll.