Our Government client is currently recruiting for a Oracle Project Manager, on a 6 month remote contract paying £600 P/D inside IR35.
Role: Oracle Project Manager
Contract Length: 6 Months
Location: Remote/Home (UK)
Pay Rate to Candidate: £600 (UMB)
Oracle Project/Delivery Management - experience with Cloud ERP or related software implementations
Supply chain experience – 3rd party
Strong communication skills
Public Sector experience would be beneficial
PM qualification (PRINCE2)
Full requirements below
• 10+ years software project/delivery management.
• 5+ years of proven experience with Cloud ERP or related software implementations
• Demonstrable experience of delivery in Supply Chain environments
• Ability to work in matrix environment and management of 3rd party suppliers
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong commercial management experience
• Knowledge of supplier onboarding process from tendering onwards
• Demonstrable experience working in complex and fast paced environments
• Ability to work to own initiative
• Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
• Command of a project management methodology (PRINCE2 is preferred)
• Demonstrable knowledge of agile/ scrum delivery and lean methodology practices.
• Proven experience of end-to-end life cycle delivery
• Experienced working in a product management and delivery structure
• Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
• Business Change management desirable
• Excellent communication and influencing skills – verbal & written – with ability to liaise at all levels, including board.
• Ability to articulate vision, engage stakeholders, and provide technical leadership to deliver the vision.
• Ability to drive change and overcome obstacles and resistance.
• Ability to work in an ambiguous environment, clarifying strategies and plans, giving a sense of direction and purpose for self and team.
• Decision making by seeking constructive outcomes in discussions
• Setting direction and taking ownership for deliverables.
Security Clearance: BPSS
CV Deadline: Latest 17/09 @ 2pm
Interview Process: Remote