Our Government Body client, is currently recruiting for a Nuclear Maintenance Technician, on an initial 12 months contract, paying £14.15 p/h PAYE.
Completing routine maintenance activities, compliance maintenance activities. Completing general defects that could pick on routines.
Undertakes assigned tasks within the Maintenance Team, having full regard to Site Licence requirements, Statutory Regulations and Company and Location Directives, Procedures and Safety Rules.
Is competent to provide a specialist engineering service in support of the business. Is competent to provide technical expertise in support of plant operations. Is competent to provide technical support to a manager or engineering/scientific (or related) department, typically in the development of project type programmes. The job holder will, where appropriate, supervise a team of staff.
2 years minimum, apprenticeship etc
Electrical qualification – instillation, testing, maintenance, electrical
• Carries out core maintenance duties within his/her own level of demonstrated competence.
• Carries out operational tasks within scope and competence and to assist with fault investigations.
• Provides technical support to current and future project design and implementation.
• The post holder may be required to fulfil a role in the Site Emergency Scheme.
• As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to support delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence.
• The post holder may be required to carry out identified roles as necessary.
• Complies with the Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments.
• Supports the continuous improvement of Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality on Site.
• Supports colleague’s learning and development through knowledge sharing, task instruction etc.
Contract Length: 12 Months
Pay Rate to Candidate: £14.15 PAYE
Security Clearance: DBS
CV Deadline: 28/1/21