Our Public sector client is currently recruiting for a Media Developer, on a 6 month contract paying £275 P/D inside IR35.
Role: Media Developer
Digital or Non-Digital: Non-Digital
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: Milton Keynes / Please note that this role is office based – 2 days per week in the office and 3 days from home
Pay Rate to Candidate: Umbrella - £275 p/d
Security Clearance: DBS
CV Deadline: 4.00pm on 15/09/21
Interview Process: Microsoft Teams – one stage
Working in the training solutions team on various projects. Focused on the development of digital and face2face training materials
1. Produce diagrams, drawings, training packs, elearning and any other supporting media for training and assessment materials. Perform quality checks in order that non-technical mistakes are addressed prior to publication.
2. Maintain effective control of all training materials and supporting databases and systems, consistent with Network Rail Training and national standards and processes.
3. Liaise and consult with Network Rail Learning Designers and Media Learning Development Specialists as required to clarify product specifications and maintain adherence to quality and timescale requirements.
4. Monitor compliance with Network Rail branding requirements and Network Rail Training house styles and templates. Maintain auditable records from draft to published materials, confirming that final versions are proofed and approved prior to issue.
5. Establish, monitor and comply with document control processes and storage of soft and hard copy media.
6. Produce and issue communications and updates on Training and Assessment materials to internal and external customers and stakeholders in accordance with document control requirements.
7. Provide administration services as may be required in relation to Network Rail Training analysis, design, and development processes and systems.
• Exp of using a range of tools – creative cloud
• Articulate Rise
• Developmet of materials
• Able to show portfolio of previous work
• Document control experience
• Rail – useful
• Demonstrable experience in designing, developing and publishing effective training and development products, using a variety of authoring and/or design software packages, such as (but not limited to) Adobe Creative Suite, Articulate, and Captivate
• Excellent attention to detail and quality driven approach to working
• Good organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Able to take initiative, identify problems and propose solutions
• Ability to demonstrate personal accountability when striving for results, whilst consistently role-modelling core behaviours of collaboration and customer-centred decision making
• Ability to assess and challenge risky or unsafe actions, or poor behaviours of others
• Experience of copy editing and proof reading
• Relevant drawing/design qualification
• Document Control experience