Our public sector client is currently looking for a Lead Service Designer to join their team on a contract basis.
Contract Length: 8 months
Pay Rate to Candidate: £600
We’re interested in people with skills in:
● Creating and improving design patterns and services, from a user-centered perspective
● Iterating products and services from an MVP to a fully rounded and accessible offering
● building relationships with stakeholders and users to understand their goals and needs and working with them in a collaborative and co-creative manner
● Interpreting evidence-based research and incorporate this into your work
● agile working.
● Significant experience of service design within either a government, health or social care setting
● Experience of GDS methods
● Experience with working with constraints and ability to identify, challenge, and adhere to them.
● Knowledge of best practices in service design.
● Confident communicator: able to persuade; negotiate; influence; network; and work with stakeholders
● ability to get to the heart of an issue
● knowledge of agile ways of working and user-centred content design