Our Major public sector client is currently recruiting for a Technical Architect, on a 6 month contract paying £790 P/D inside IR35. Remote working but may change to 1 day a week on site in Leeds but not confirmed as of yet.
Role: Lead DataTechnical Architect
Contract Length: 6 months – possibly ongoing
Location: Remote – Potentially need to travel to Leeds 1-2 days a week.
Rate: Up to £790 per day UMB
As Lead Technical Data Architect you will:
• Manage teams to deliver across a large and complex domain of work in terms of transactions, data volumes, technology complexity and number of active users.
• Architect large-scale big-data solutions on public cloud offerings, from ingestion pipelines to analytics and data science environments.
• Exploit patterns and technologies to deliver interoperable solutions.
• Lead and deliver technical change, challenge the status-quo, anticipate problems, and monitor implementation progress as part of an agile delivery team.
• Make credible technical decisions and communicate with sensitivity and diplomacy to ensure the right technical direction is followed.
• Be curious as to how to innovate, exploit emerging technologies and understand the architectural and business impact in doing so.
• Be certified in both a cloud platform and an architectural framework
Experience and Skills
Demonstrable knowledge of and experience in the following areas:
• Direct and lead work of several architects
• Work collaboratively and strategically with varied stakeholders in the Architecture practice comprising of Enterprise Architects, Solution Architects and Data Architects
• Contribute to creation and validate a data and interoperability strategy”
• Develop architecture patterns and solution for integration, interoperability, metadata management, Cloud Services, Big Data and analytics, Master Data Management etc. in healthcare setting (ideally NHSD)
• Design and deliver solution as part of multi skilled tribes, using agile delivery methods
• Effective use of data & enterprise architecture tools and techniques
• Engage with and advise senior stakeholders
• Manage wider stakeholders interactions and represent data architecture discipline across the organisation on different forums
• Written and verbal skills to enable communication of complex data and information problems and solutions.
1. Cloud stack experience
2. Championing Interoperability
3. Team leading experience in an Architecture environment
4. Stakeholder management
Security Clearance: full BPSS, if successful
CV Deadline: 12/08/2021 – 16:00