Our rail client is currently looking for an Investment Co-Ordinator to join their team on a new long term contract. The location for this role is Milton Keynes, however it is mainly remote working, there will be a requirement to go into the office for meetings only (no more than 5 times during the whole contract). The pay rate for this role is up to £154 umbrella / £111.92 PAYE per day.
Some of the main responsibilities for this role include:
- Support Group Investment Controller in delivering the efficient and effective running of the Investment Process.
- Develop robust and sustainable relationships with internal suppliers, Routes, Regions and Functions.
- Respond to requests, provide updates and information to facilitate senior manager/director decision making, including regular updates of actions, paper tracking and provision of authorisation information.
- Co-ordinate the Investment Authorisation Process by way of producing agendas, packs, minutes and action logs for the various investment panels.
- Update and communicate the Investment Regulations (IR01) on agreement from Group Investment Controller, maintain the Group Investment Team SharePoint site and keep accurate archived information in line with governance requirements.