Our nuclear client are currently looking for a Service Manager to join their team on a new contract.
Mon to Fri - 37 hours - 7.4 per day
Location: mix of on site and remote – office 2 days / remote 3 days
Reporting to the Service Delivery Management Lead, the Service Delivery Manager will work as part of a team that oversees the entire customer experience for live IT services, managing the relationship with service providers, both internal and external, to the business, addressing service impacting incidents and highlighting performance issues which require resolving to improve (CSI) end customer satisfaction.
As a IT Service Manager your main responsibilities would be:
• Be fully accountable for all elements within the Operational Services allocated
• Own and manage the Service Delivery relationship with all stakeholders for allocated Services
• Own and fully understand the Service definitions and SLA definitions. Ensure that these requirements are fully understood by the appropriate support teams
• Work in collaboration with Service Design and Transition to deliver change to service
• Responsible for SLA negotiation – this is a mixture of proactive (as a result of a change in requirement or a new service being added) and reactive (providing mitigations for service targets not being achieved) activities.
• Responsible for the maintenance of the Service Catalogue for allocated services
• Responsible for driving continuous service improvement activities across allocated services
• Responsible for driving the Service Review meetings as required, discussing service performance, working with all stakeholders to deliver satisfaction and improvement
• Responsible for ensuring resolver groups involved in the progression of incidents or problems are completed in accordance with OLAs.
• Responsible for ensuring change to allocated service is captured and managed. Working with Service Transition to ensure larger changes are managed according process.
• Responsible for measuring, tracking and reporting on Customer Satisfaction, including resulting Service Improvement activity.
• Responsible for keeping customer contact during Major or Service impacting Incidents to advise of progress.
• In conjunction with service stakeholders, ensures that all Service documentation material is maintained and updated.
• In collaboration with Service Delivery colleagues, works to ensure that all process, policy and procedural literature is reviewed, maintained and updated to ensure a consistent approach
• Works closely with Knowledge Management to ensure that users have visibility of information relating to allocated Services
• Play a key part in the service continuity aspects of the services under allocated remit (BCP DR), as appropriate
You’ll have relevant experience in:
Must have GDS and Service Delivery Experience
Experience of working within an ITSM function and SIAM (IT service management)
• Specialist/expert capabilities in ITIL processes (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
• ITIL Practitioner certification preferable