Our Government client is currently recruiting for a IT Commercial Manager, on a 3 month remote contract paying £500 P/D inside IR35.
IT Commercial Manager (PROCUREMENT)
£500 per day
Initial 3 months
WFH - GLASGOW office
Good IT Understanding
Solid Stakeholder skills - challenging
Ideally need PUB Sec experience
Solid End to end procurement IT Experience
The Commercial Function has an immediate requirement for a temporary professional to support an unprecedented level of activity resulting from a commercial change programme.
The requirement is for an experienced procurement professional to support the Commercial Director and the Commercial Team, over a five-month period, in two specific areas:
• Delivering the change programme
• Delivering a business partnering approach in ICT procurement.
Flexible working across the two areas will be required and direction will be given by the Commercial Director.
The proven skills and experience required for this role are:
• Public sector procurement
• ICT procurement in a business partnering environment
• Implementing change in a dynamic commercial environment
• Stakeholder management and influencing
• Communication, both written and verbal
• Team working across multiple functions
• Analysis, organisation design and problem-solving
• Outcome focus in delivery.