Our Government client is recruiting for a Head of Data Quality on a 6 months contract paying £800 P/D inside IR35.
Role: Head of Data Quality
Contract Length: 6 months
Pay Rate to Candidate: £800 - UMBRELLA
As Head of Data Quality, you will:
• Drive the delivery of the Data Quality improvement plan collaborating with Data Stewards and Owners to prioritize data quality issues and data improvement activities with an agreed and prioritized plan.
• Engage with source system owners to progress data fixes based on analysis performed and implement additional data controls to improve data capture quality.
• Collaborate with Data Governance and Privacy teams to ensure that Data Quality actions are compliant with regulations and policies.
• Drive DQ improvements with upstream teams.
• Lead a small team of DQ specialists (DQ Analysts and DQ Technicians) to manage the data lifecycle with the creation and management of DQ dashboards, analysis and development of data improvement plans, engagement and provision of data fix files to the source system teams.
• Experience in leading within the Data quality space; with emphasis on the management of a team of Data Quality officers.
• Experience of working within the public sector or complex private sector environments within the communications area.
• Experience with Azure, SQL, Python and other programs, with strong technical skills and adaptability to learn new programs
• Good planning and organizational skills,
• Strong leadership; people and communications skills
• Possess strong analytical skills with a proven ability to persuade and influence senior decision-making.
• BPSS Security Clearance
It would be great to also have:
• Previous public sector experience
• SC Security Clearance
Security Clearance: BPSS – SC would be ideal (need to be able to obtain it)
CV Deadline: 5pm on 21/04
Interview Process: 30/45 mins via Teams – 1 stage process