Our Major Public sector client is currently recruiting for a HSEA Specialist on a 6 month contract, paying £410 p/d inside IR35.
Role: HSEA Specialist
Contract Length: 6 months with possible extension
Location: Work from home/York, Northern House or Manchester
Pay Rate to Candidate:£ £410 Umbrella
Security Clearance: BPSS
CV Deadline: 26th March 2021
Interview Process: via MS Teams
Working on the Trans Pennine route upgrade programme.
Auditing CMO system - useful
• Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Develop and implement the initial requirements for Health and Safety policies that are fit for the department and successfully implement all further agreed policies.
• Deliver easily accessible expertise in all aspects of Health and Safety to colleagues as necessary.
• Proactively issue guidance and promote Health and Safety awareness and compliance at all levels of the organisation.
• Coordinate the effective communication understanding and implementation of new Health and Safety policies.
• Support line managers to reach complex or high-risk decisions, supplying expert advice on a case-by-case basis on a wide range of Health and Safety matters.
• Document Health and Safety policies and procedures.
• Experienced in rail safety – NR, or another rail company
• Hit ground running
• NEBOSH general or NEBOSH construction – preferred
• Internal audit experience
• Exp safety inspections
• Provide advice at management level
• Supply chain and stakeholder experience