Ideally with SC clearance already in place, the client will consider candidates eligible for SC
May be required to travel to Glasgow office on regular basis
• Line Manage a group of Administrative Officers, including performance management, absence management etc; policies are adhered to and undertaken
• Engage in Business Readiness activities for the team
• Identify risks that could affect the delivery of our services. Work with your Line Manager and the wider team to take appropriate action to mitigate or deal with those risks.
• Have relevant knowledge and understanding of HR Policy and Procedures and apply them to your area of work.
• Engage in change programmes – provide constructive feedback and involvement in change processes whether it be raising a case for change directly or being involved in wider team changes. Oversee the account management of the appointable candidates being dealt with by your reportees. You will be responsible for ensuring accurate and timely delivery.
• Previous experience of leading teams
• Human Resources experience and expertise
• Ability to learn processes, transactions and systems quickly
• Ability to work to challenging deadlines with pace and accuracy
• Excellent communication skills
• Experienced in administration and clerical duties where accuracy and attention to detail is important
• Experienced user of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Have worked in a front-line customer service role demonstrating excellent people skills