Our rail client are currently looking for a Human Resources Business Partner Support to join their growing team.
Contract Length: 6 MONTHS
Location: Remote/ Manchester
Pay Rate to Candidate: £160-£250. UMBRELLA
CV Deadline: 3/3/21 @ 9am
Providing HR insight and input into the development of business strategy, including responsibility for the delivery of HR strategy, in line with operational business needs; Supporting managers in enhancing business performance through improving the performance, capability and motivation of its people; Provide the HR expertise to projects; Identifying and own HR best practice on behalf of the business.
Resourcing business support- Band 5
The resourcing team sits within the wider HR function
Project of delivery across the north west region
2000 people that make up capital delivery
• Resourcing business partner support will have a list of their own vacancies and will manage as BAU day to day recruitment
• Support with strategic vision of the recruitment process. Engaging. Attraction.
• Taking control off Recruitment campaigns.
• Will need to report a lot of information, Headcount numbers, data manipulation is key.
• 1-2 years’ experience minimum.
• Entry level with a little bit of experience within a shared function, if they can demonstrate the wider picture they may consider.
• Recruitment agency background – no consultants, wouldn’t suit them but if they’ve worked in a rec admin role it may suit them.
• Manchester – a lot of recruitment hubs. HR shared service would be ideal, a lot around Manchester. Volume recruitment campaigns.
• High Volume and a lot of pressure.
• Manchester, Birmingham, Milton Keynes, not fussed with area but must be able to travel to Manchester.
• Remote due to Covid.
• Transition from agency into internal recruitment would be ideal.