Our government client is currently looking for a HR Business Partner for a contract at £400pd inside IR35.
Role: HR Business Partner - Reward, Policy and Projects
Contract Length: 31st March 2022
Location: Hybrid: 2-3 times per week in Leamington Spa office
Pay Rate to Candidate: £400 inside IR35
Interview Process: Video call (3 stage interview)
In this role you will have the opportunity to: Play a critical role in a newly formed HR team and design HR interventions to support HR strategy. You will work with the HR team and business to ensure HR interventions are fit for purpose and meet the needs of the business. You will also have the freedom to be innovative in creating HR interventions.
• Design and implementation of HR interventions to support the business and HR strategy.
• To lead on HR projects on behalf of the business.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills & experience:
• Proven experience of working in an HR specialist function.
• Evidence of implementing policies and processes.
• Previous exposure of working in a 24-hour operation or shift work environment is desirable but not essential
• Able to work with ambiguity and in a fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you? You will have the opportunity to gain invaluable experience and exposure to some of the country's most highly skilled individuals in the scientific community and join a supportive environment where training and accreditation (where relevant) will be provided for this role.
Education: Degree or CIPD qualification is desired but not essential
The role will have a customer-centric focus, building a solid understanding of the laboratory business in order to deliver appropriate support at pace and as required. The role will contribute to the development of the HR/People plan and share deputising for some aspects of the SHRM’s role in their absence.
• Commercial knowledge and acumen
• Experience of managing, challenging and influencing stakeholders on HR/people matters
• Sound technically in at least one area of HR specialism (eg organisational change, TUPE, equality/inclusion)
• Experience of working on and driving key HR projects
• Experience of providing commercial, risk-based advice to senior staff on employment relations matters
• Clear, concise communications skills
• Good prioritisation skills
• Proven ability to exercise sound judgement, anticipate issues and use initiative as well as create innovative solutions
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality, discretion and use initiative
• Interest in/commitment to advancing the organisational equality/inclusion agenda,
• Sound IT skills including Excel
• Strong team-working and customer-focus ethic