Our Government client is currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner, on a 4 month remote contract paying £575 P/D inside IR35.
Role: HR Business Partner
Contract Length: 4 months
Location: Remote with some travel
Pay Rate to Candidate: up to £575 per dau Umbrella or £426.11 per day PAYE
CV Deadline: COB Wed 7th July
Interview Process: x1 MS Teams
Operate and lead at a strategic level within HR and as a key member of business leadership teams across Departments; influencing and challenging to help shape business direction and achieve business outcomes whilst acting as an intelligent customer into the wider HR function on behalf of the business. Lead key HR projects or be accountable for the HR input to business projects/programmes to deliver business outcomes.
• Business Partner Directors (SCS2) and their leadership team to deliver business outcomes. Provide lead HR input into key cross-cutting strategic business projects/forums.
• Build and maintain high level business knowledge, including understanding internal and external conditions that affect business culture, delivery and performance.
• Act as a change champion across departments, playing a critical role in the full change process/cycle, to help the business become increasingly agile, flexible and responsive to changing priorities.
• Coach business leaders to understand, assess and improve the capability and capacity of their team and which factors impact on their ability to deliver business outcomes.
• Ensures business leaders understand the drivers of employee engagement and the relationship between employee engagement and business performance.
• Support the business to devise strategies for a range of people focused activities, underpinned by professional expertise, including workforce planning, organisational design, resourcing, talent management and leadership development.
• Act as an interface with other HR Expert Services colleagues to commission needs based solutions on behalf of the customer.
• Use HR analytics and business insights, performance and informal feedback to identify and address the relationship between employee engagement and business performance.
• Build relationships and form alliances with internal and external practitioners and networks to scan for emerging trends, innovations, current best practice and to understand the external HR sector. Demonstrate a commitment to Continuing Professional development
Qualifications & Experience:
• Level 5 Intermediate/ Level 7 Advanced Diploma in HRM or equivalent experience
• Experience in an operational HR environment and experience delivering in a business partner model.
Skills and capability:
• A track record of setting high standards and delivering results in a complex and demanding environment across business units.
• Experience of supporting your customers to deliver the organisation’s strategic vision.
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to influence and engage to bring together individuals from across the business and wider group.
• Ability to work collaboratively and collegiately to deliver HR priority outcomes, and in the process build an inclusive and high performing HR Team.
• Excellent resource and project management skills to ensure flexibility to reprioritise if necessary, in order to maintain effective delivery of programmes and projects.
• Substantially skilled at implementing solutions based on business processes and experience.
• Facilitation, negotiation and influencing skills to achieve results in a matrix management environment.
• Ability to seek and analyse information and to problem solve.
• Have a high degree of work ethic and professionalism, leading by example.
• Proven experience of delivering through leading a team or a matrix project team.
Level 5 Intermediate/ Level 7 Advanced Diploma in HRM or equivalent experience