Our Major public sector client is currently recruiting for x2 Lead Developers, on a 8 month remote contract initially, paying £550 P/D inside IR35 remote.
Role: Lead Developer
Contract Length: till 31st March 2022
Pay Rate to Candidate: £550pd Umbrella
- Requisite knowledge of the legacy software.
- Senior full stack AWS Developer with significant knowledge of Lambda and Dynamo db, Cognito.
- Experience of Front end css, node js & react
- Experienced in node js, selinium cucumber
- Experience in SQL.
- Experience of Agile.
Security Clearance: BPSS
1. Translate and test the Technical Design into the data collection system and processes to establish Surgical Devices and Implants Database, for England, focusing on core equipment identification information (and starting with Mesh procedures).
2. Develop a Flexible Collection Data System using an agile user led approach that compromises of:
- Secure file submission process to support providers already recording data in local systems
- Web-based form to support manual data entry – for low volume cases
• Significant knowledge in software development, architecture and design with experience of appropriate and representative languages, frameworks,
• platforms and tools; including knowledge of software delivery methodologies, information processing & standards, security, infrastructure and information
• Requisite knowledge of the legacy software.
• Senior full stack AWS Developer with significant knowledge of Lambda and Dynamo db, Cognito.
• Experience of Front end css, node js & react
• Experienced in node js, selinium cucumber
• Experience in SQL.