Our government client are currently looking for a Faculties Manager to join their team.
Location: Base Location: 1HC to be based in Windsor and the other in Feltham. (South East – Outside M25) – Potential regional travel.
• Provide advice and support for the management and mitigation of risk to Heads of Establishment (HoE) where statutory and mandatory compliance of assets is not possible.
• Assurance of both hard and soft delivery for a multiplicity of tasks with particular focus on statutory compliance including LEGIONELLA, ASBESTOS and CDM.
• Effective management of additional works service tasks including delivery of the Command Infrastructure Delivery Plan (CIDP) and contract amendments.
• Collation and reporting of hard and soft facilities management data.
• Maintaining key stakeholder engagement with both industry partner and customer representatives.
• Effective and timely issue management.
• Supporting the Senior Estate Facilities Manager (SEFM) at all site-specific infrastructure meetings with Industry Partners (IPs), customers and Top Level MOD representatives
Experience of facilities management – FM field
Stakeholder Management – Internal and external
Strong IT skills – Maximo
Ability to following detailed processes.
SSSTS (Supervisory site safety) / IOSH / NEMOSH