Our government client are currently looking for an Economist to join their team on a new contract.
Contract Length: 3 month initial
Location: London WFH / can be located anywhere in the Uk
IR35: OUTSIDE ir35
Pay Rate to Candidate: ££500-550 per day
• Commercial procurement background
• Must be a soild Economist
• Must have Cost / Impact & Benefits modelling essential
• Tracking monetised benefits for policy interventions background
• Solid Economist all rounder
• Must have a degree or similar within Economics
Knowledge of Gov processes - ideal
• Ability to work at pace – independently
• Providing well written rational - need to articulate the figures into normal speak
• Business case writing from economic perspective
• Options appraisal & Quality logging
Devising methods and procedures for obtaining data in relation to budgets and the economy.
Development of an economic framework.
Understanding various sampling techniques that may be used to conduct different types of surveys. Creating and using various econometric modelling techniques to develop forecasts. Understanding and interpreting data gained from models and other research sources.
Analysing data to test the effectiveness of current policies, products or services and advising on the suitability of alternative courses of action, allocation of scarce resources and providing sound evidence to support these decisions.
Explaining research methodology and justifying conclusions drawn from research data. Providing economic advice to a range of stakeholders and evaluating past / present economic issues and trends.