Quote ref: 9101/72571
This contract with our government client is for a Document Controller for 6 months. The role is located in Warrington and requires 5 days per week onsite. The pay rate for this role is £14.01/hour PAYE.
We are looking for a Project Document Controller to join our team to deliver a project document control support service to projects and functions, classifying, registering and tracking documents within the document management system. Responsible for comprehending and interpreting the nature of record content and accurately recording metadata.
As a Project Document Controller your main responsibilities would be to:
• Classify and register documents into a document management system without supervision, understanding the links between process and the approver. Link documents according to their context.
• Undertake quality compliance checks to ensure documents are produced and maintained in accordance with project requirements and SLMS requirements.
• Carry out search and retrieval requests, collate and analyse information, and produce reports.
• Organise their own workload with limited reference upwards for direction and the setting of priorities, anticipate and deal with issues according to procedures.
• Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of client Document Control processes.
• Contributes to the improvement of working practices in document control and records management practice.
• Maintain contacts with other team members in the Project Team anticipating their requirements and building that into the service provision.
• Assist in the development of the project record and handover schedules and the project distribution matrix in accordance with the QA Plan.
• Monitor their progress and performance on the project, contributing to cost control.
• Comply with processes and procedures, ensuring that these follow statutory, regulatory and company policy; contributes to specific procedures to solve local problems and consults more widely for their universal adoption.
• Good admin skills (MS Suite).
• Stakeholder Management.
• Team Player.
• Document Control experience would be desired but will consider strong admin background in a corporate environment.
• Minimum of 5 GCSEs or NVQ equivalent with the ability to build on this foundation towards a professional qualification. Math and English Grade C or above.