Our Government client is currently recruiting for a Senior Digital User Researcher on a 6 month contract paying £600 P/D inside IR35.
Role: Digital User Researcher Senior
Contracting Authority: DWP
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: WFH till restrictions ease
IR35: In Scope
Pay Rate to Candidate: 600/Umb
To support the revision and development of the Accessibility Management Team Intranet site.
Summary of the Role and key responsibilities
Key responsibilities include:
• Independently to plan and carry out research from preparation through to sharing of research outcomes.
• You will make use of the most appropriate research methods and tools to turn research insights into recommendations that align with the team’s goals and/or delivery outcomes.
• Communicating with the users
• Presenting the research findings to help gain consensus and take action based on research findings
Priority Technical Skills required
1. Has experience of and can apply basic user research methods
2. Can align user research activities to inform decision making and action
3. Able to design services and make decisions to meet user’s needs
4. Able to use quantitative and qualitative data about users to turn user focus into outcomes
Knowledge and Experience required:
• Understanding of and experience using the GDS service manual
Security Clearance: BPSS
CV Deadline: 17 May
Interview Process: MS Teams / Telephone