Our Government client is currently recruiting for a Digital Product Manager, on a 2 month remote contract paying £500 P/D Inside IR35.
Role: Digital Product Manager
Contract Length: 2 months
IR35: in scope
Pay Rate to Candidate: 500/Umb
• Own the vision for the product, working with stakeholders to ensure strategic fit and engaging the development team to maintain alignment and buy in.
• Develop the product strategy and manage the product roadmap as well as prioritising the product backlog through a range of techniques to maximise value and return on investment.
• Identify and communicate user needs to the development and delivery teams through the creation of backlog items (user stories) and representing users and other stakeholders at team meetings such as planning and review session.
• Define product goals and metrics, monitoring performance against outcomes.
• Manage, influence and negotiate stakeholder relationships and communicate progress and achievements, championing the product within the department.
• Ensure the product is developed to an appropriate level of quality taking into consideration expected lifetime, investment and timeframes.
• Support the professional development of associate Product Managers in your area.
Security Clearance: BPSS
CV Deadline: 2nd July
Interview Process: MS TEAMS / TELEPHONE