Contract Length: 31/03/23.
Location: Corsham – 2 days working from home (due to system access)
Pay Rate to Candidate: £595.15 UMB
• Essential - Agile and Lean practices. You can identify and compare the best processes or delivery methods to use. You can recognise when something does not work and encourage a mindset of experimentation. You can adapt and reflect, be resilient and have the ability to see outside of the process. You can use a blended approach depending on the context. You can measure and evaluate outcomes. You know how to help teams to manage and visualise outcomes.
• Essential - Communication skills. You can listen to the needs of technical and business stakeholders and interpret them. You can manage stakeholders’ expectations and be flexible. You are capable of proactive and reactive communication. You can facilitate difficult discussions within the team or with diverse senior stakeholders.
• Essential - Maintaining delivery momentum. You can facilitate the delivery flow of a team, managing the pace and tempo. You can actively address internal and external risks, issues and dependencies including where ownership exists outside the team.
• Essential - Making a process work. You can identify and challenge organisational processes of increasing complexity and those processes that are unnecessarily complicated. You can add value and can coach the organisation to inspect and adapt processes. You know how to guide teams through the implementation of a new process.
• Essential - Planning. You understand the environment and can prioritise the most important or highest value tasks. You can use use data to inform planning. You can manage complex internal and external dependencies. You can provide delivery confidence. You can remove blockers or impediments that affect plans and can develop a plan for difficult situations. You ensure that teams plan appropriately for their own capacity.
• Essential - Team dynamics and collaboration. You know how to bring people together to form a motivated team. You can help to create the right environment for a team to work in and can empower them to deliver. You can recognise and deal with issues. You can facilitate the best team make-up depending on the situation.
• Desirable - Commercial management. You can act as the point of contact for contracted suppliers. You understand appropriate internal contacts and processes within a government department. You know how and when third parties should be brought into digital, data and technology (DDaT) projects.
• Desirable - Financial management. You know how to balance cost versus value. You can consider the impact of user needs. You can report on financial delivery. You can monitor cost and budget; you know how and when to escalate issues.
• Desirable - Life-cycle perspective. You recognise when to move from one stage of a product life cycle to another. You can ensure the team is working towards the appropriate service standards for the relevant phase. You can manage delivery products and services at different phases.
• Desirable - Professional Qualifications and Registrations required: PRINCE2 Agile Project Management APM Project Management Qualification APM Practitioner Qualification
1. Project manager experience (2-5 years)
2. Finance and budgeting forecasting
3. Change experience
Security Clearance: DV CLEARED SOLE UK NATIONAL (HAS TO HAVE 12 MONTHS LEFT ON CLEARANCE)