Our Government client is looking for a Digital Content Designer for a contract role based in London/Nottingham/Birmingham/Sheffield or Glasgow at £495pd inside the IR35.
Role: Digital Content Designer / Content Strategist or UX writer
Contract Length: 6 MONTHS
Location: The role can be based from any of MOJ’s digital locations, London, Nottingham, Birmingham, Sheffield of Glasgow.
Pay Rate to Candidate: £495
This is quite a wide-ranging role potentially working across a couple of squads within OPG but will encompass:
● Working on user correspondence to ensure it’s clear and accurate
● Working with agile teams on the continuous improvement of digital services
● Working with the other senior content designer to ensure content meets GDS standards
● liaising with teams across OPG to ensure guidance content on GOV.UK is accurate
● Excellent content design skills and experience Knowledge of GDS/GOV style guide
● Experience of working on digital services and familiarity with design pattern libraries
● Prior experience working on content across channels
● Able to work with stakeholders
-Understand different prototyping techniques and be able to use them to visualise content in context.
-Identify important stakeholders and communicate with them clearly and regularly.
-Contribute to content strategies and policies, and can create content patterns or standards.
-Can identify tasks that will provide insights into a problem, formulate hypotheses, gain insights from data and user research and make decisions on findings.
-Design content to meet user needs and make complex language and processes easy to understand, presenting the right information in the right format for what users need.
-Have robust experience of writing, editing and publishing digital content.
-Understand accessibility requirements and can design content that works with common assistive technologies.
Security Clearance: BPSS (Basic Disclosure)