Our public sector client is currently for a Digital Content Designer, on a 6 month contract paying £550 P/D Inside IR35.
Role: Digital Content Designer
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: Leeds or London
Pay Rate to Candidate: £550 p/d umbrella
As a Content Designer your main responsibilities would be:
• providing content design expertise as required, for example, taking part in a discovery into non-English content and alternative language support or working with designers and developers to de-velop design system components and patterns
• Liaising with subject matter experts to create, update or iterate content
• Working with the content community and engaging them in developing the content style guide, including preparing for, chairing and following up meetings
• Engaging with the wider service manual community, encouraging contribution and collaboration
All NHS.UK content designers may be asked to take part in other projects and to help with the day to day running of the NHS website.
You’ll have relevant experience in:
• Content design in a government, NHS or social care setting, in line with GDS best practice
• Agile ways of working and user-centred design.
• Working with HMTL and be comfortable working in a tech environment and learning to use a range of tools
• Making sure all content assets are user-focused, accurate, optimised appropriately (e.g. for search), and meet design, style and accessibility guidelines.
Security Clearance: BPSS
CV Deadline: Monday 21/06 – 12pm
Interview Process: 1 stage via MS Teams