Our Government client is currently recruiting for a DevOps Engineer , on a 6 month remote contract paying £550 P/D inside IR35 remote.
Role :DevOps engineer
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: working from home till restrictions ease
IR35: in scope
Pay Rate to Candidate: 550/Umb
• Azure Synapse Analytics,
• Azure Data Factory,
• Synapse Workspaces,
• Azure Databricks,
• Azure Machine Learning Workspace
Technical Skills required
• Responsible for the design and implementation of applications build, release, deployment and configuration activities.
• Responsible for working within multi-functional teams to gather requirements, evaluate tools.
• Implement and update solutions, build and execute test plans, provision environments, application performance reviews, assist migration of legacy systems, and triaging and fixing operational issues.
• Collaborates with others when necessary to review specifications and uses the agreed standards and tools to design, code, test, correct and document programmes or scripts of medium to high complexity, using the right standards and tools
Security Clearance: BPSS
CV Deadline: 22nd June 12pm
Interview Process: MS Teams / Telephone