The ICU have a number of lengthy, complex, high profile investigations reaching critical stages, the net effect is a huge demand for resources to manage our legal obligations under the Criminal Procedures Investigations Act (CPIA).
The case teams require Disclosure Officers to ensure that;
• Prosecution material is retained, reviewed, assessed for relevance, and revealed in compliance with our unbending legal obligations under CPIA.
• A consistent and corporate approach is applied to the disclosure process.
• Prosecution material is handled, recorded and stored professionally.
• The integrity and continuity of material is maintained.
• Support the SIO’s in achieving their operational goals.
• Provide reassurance to the CPS on all matters of disclosure.
• Produce accurate and comprehensive MG schedules.
• Give evidence in court in relation to disclosure matters and processes.