Our Government client is currently recruiting for a Delivery lead, initially until the end of March paying £700 P/D inside IR35 remote.
Role: Delivery Lead
Contract Length: To 31st March 2022
Pay Rate to Candidate: Umbrella: £700 per day
role will work with several cross-functional delivery teams to accelerate and drive the delivery of value. Ensuring that their teams are functioning smoothly and help to resolve any blockers and issues that arise. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring quality output from the team including appropriate levels of documentation. They will also be accountable for aligning the team’s workload against the business roadmap.
• 5+ years software delivery management experience
• 5+ years team and resource management experience
• Clear evidence of managing projects through the full life cycle, including demonstrable knowledge of agile and lean practices
• Proven working experience in project management
o Scoping, planning, reporting and progress monitoring
o Risk, Issue, and escalation management
• Evidencable experience in one of more of these areas; ERP (preferably Oracle solutions), Front end user journeys (preferably Salesforce), Data Analytics and Reporting solutions)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills both client-facing and internally
• Strong commercial and contract management experience (preferably involved in tender processes
• Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
• Managing suppliers to ensure they are performing to the agreed contractual obligations
• Demonstrable experience working in complex and fast paced environments. Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
• Strong relationship management: excellent communication and influencing skills – verbal and written – with the ability to liaise at all levels.
• Balance of both technical awareness and business acumen.
• Ability to manage in an ambiguous environment, clarifying strategies and plans, giving a sense of direction and purpose for self and team.
• Ability to drive change and overcome obstacles and resistance.
• Constructive and collaborative but with the ability to step in and take decisions in a timely manner to move the team forward.
• Excellent people management skills, able to engage and lead, with a passion for stretching and improving both teams and processes.
• Confident and convincing presentation skills.
• Self-motivated and able to work remotely within a team.