Our government client is currently looking for a Data Analyst for a 4months contract at £350 inside IR35.
Contract Length: Until 31/03
Pay Rate to Candidate: £350
We are looking for an analyst to join our Operations Research and Insight Team. As a new, diverse and mutually supportive team, our roles provide the opportunity to utilise your analytical skills to drive evidence-based decisions across the Operations, and support improved health outcomes and reduced health inequalities.
Our team is responsible for determining the key performance metrics – and early warning indicators – across the Operations. We use these – and other sources of information – in our modelling or insight work to understand current performance, and any building risks or issues. We share our findings with senior stakeholders or boards, recommending areas to develop improvement activity.
Our ideal candidate will be comfortable in applying a number of analytical techniques in an operational or delivery environment, and thrive on identifying and structuring problems, and then making an impact through delivering implementable analytical results.
• Make recommendations for performance improvement activity, through:
o Supporting the development, analysis and interpretation of operational metrics and reporting dashboards in order to communicate performance clearly (for a number of key areas).
o Undertaking analysis of a range of data and information, to identify trends, themes and building risks.
The HM is looking for people who are able to draw conclusions/recommendations from the data and have experience in data analysis
• Experienced and competent manipulating data in Excel, PowerBI or similar.
• Ability to use data analytics within an operational environment – some understanding of how data effects operational decision making
• Strong interpersonal skills, able to collaborate with other analysts and key stakeholders.
• Analytical experience in operational/delivery environments, including drawing key measures or recommendations through synthesising data from a range of sources, including surveys.
• The work is most closely suited to a member of one of the cross-Government analytical professions.
• Knowledge of SQL, R, Python, or similar