Our Nuclear client is currently recruiting for a Data Warehouse Developer, on a 1 year contract paying £500 P/D inside IR35 remote.
Role: Data Warehouse Developer
Contracting Authority: NDA
Sensitive Information on Client – No
Contract Length: 1 year
Location: Home based very occasional travel
Pay Rate to Candidate: £500 per day Umbrella
1) Strong data warehouse development
2) Power BI
3) Worked in large organisation
Security Clearance: BPSS
The SENDE Data Warehouse Developer - Support is a key role to the IFF initiative and will be responsible for supporting the SENDE technical platform to an agreed architecture and schedule. You will be an integral member of the project team, collaborating with colleagues in Enterprise Architecture and ICT. It will require knowledge and experience of delivering custom IT architecture and application projects in a complex organisation requiring compliance with extensive security requirements and extensive stakeholder management.
The SENDE DW Developer - Support will be primarily responsible for creating and maintaining the SENDE Data Warehouse environment as well as creating the Data Warehouse build standards for the SENDE platform. They will be supported by the SENDE Project Manager and Data Architect throughout, who will seek the DW Developer - Support expert input to design and prioritisation decisions.
The SENDE DW Developer - Support will be required to support the full IT lifecycle engagement for the project(s) assigned to SENDE. This support will include collaborating and explaining Data Warehouse standards to other IT stakeholders from the NDA group.
Scope of Work - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• The creation and maintenance of Data Warehouse development standards that can be used across the NDA group
• The creation and maintenance of the SENDE Data Warehouse platform according to the standards approved by the NDA Cyber Security team
• Providing advice and guidance in completing the design & build of Data warehouses for business functions wanting to use SENDE
• Testing the security, backup, and recovery of SENDE
• Collaborating with other Data warehouse developers using SENDE
• Identifying and mitigating potential risks for SENDE
• Operating as a full member of the SENDE project and BAU support team
CV Deadline: 27th 4pm
Interview Process: MS teams