Our Government client is currently recruiting for a Data Architect, on a 3 month initial contract, paying £800 P/D inside IR35 remote.
Role: Data Architect
Contract Length: 31st March 2022
Pay Rate to Candidate: Umbrella rate up to £800
Security Clearance: BPPS
Interview Process: Video call
Must have Supply chain management experience
The Data Architecture role is accountable for the following activities, and others which may arise through the development of the role:
• Work with Product Managers, Delivery Managers, Solution Architects and Business Analysts throughout the product lifecycle to develop data requirements, identifying solutions as well as managing the creation and delivery of architecture artefacts
• Develop and maintain key architecture artefacts such as conceptual, logical, and physical data models across the data landscape.
• As a proactive member of the architecture team promote the use and understanding of data architecture best practice within IT and the wider business
• Analysis of structural data requirements for new/existing software and applications
• Working with business and IT colleagues to understand the impacts of change and the consequential relationships with business, systems, service, or data models
• Work with architects, product managers and delivery teams to understand the development and maintenance of data to improve data quality, integrity, accessibility, and traceability as part of data governance with business and IT stakeholders
• Split down the day to day duties –: Data Architecture 50%, Data governance 25%, Business Analysis 25%
• Keywords for CV searching: “Data Architect” and “Salesforce”, “MuleSoft”, Oracle Supply Chain Management
• Experience working in a supply & logistics environment companies in a similar position (ideally with some NHS sector experience).
• Technical experience in (amongst others) Microsoft Data Azure Services, Enterprise Integration Platforms, Salesforce (Service Cloud & Commerce Cloud), Oracle Supply Chain Management & Manufacturing, ERWIN, PowerBI, Tableaux
• Working with Enterprise Architecture frameworks TOGAF modelling languages (UML/ArchiMate/BPMN)
• Working within IT service delivery frameworks such ITIL and project methodologies such as Prince2/PMP/Agile/SAFE
• Good understanding of taxonomy and meta data, data dictionaries.
• Data visualisation techniques
• Familiarity with database structure principles and proven analysis techniques
• Excellent communication and influencing skills – verbal & written – with ability to liaise at all levels, including board.
• Ability to articulate vision, engage stakeholders, and provide technical leadership to deliver the vision.
• Ability to drive change and overcome obstacles and resistance.
• Ability to work in an ambiguous environment, clarifying strategies and plans, giving a sense of direction and purpose for self and team.
• Decision making by seeking constructive outcomes in discussions.
• Setting direction and taking ownership for deliverables.
• Experience of creating a narrative and being able to communicate complicated technology change stories in an effective manner.
• Excellent communication skills. Expert in influencing and motivating individuals and teams and used to operating up and down a multi-tiered management structure.