This contract with our government client is for 6 months paying £650 OUTSIDE IR35 and can be based in either Bristol or York.
We're currently looking for an Architect who has experience with Sparx EA.
This is an exciting new opportunity to join one of the UK's leading government departments where you'll be responsible for designing and building data models to fulfil the strategic data needs of the business as defined by chief data architects.
You'll undertake design, support and provide guidance for the upgrade, management, de-commission and archive of data in compliance with data policy, and also provide input into data dictionaries.
• Experience of IT project architecture, design and delivery in an applications or solutions architecture capacity or in a development capacity.
• A practical understanding of architectural models of application and solution delivery and also of delivery methodologies and ways of working.
• Hands-on experience and knowledge of at least one solutions stack or product ecosystem coupled with a broad understanding of the range of application technologies which may be selected from to deliver required capabilities.
• A desire to prove, pilot and learn new data models and keep up to date with industry best-practice, external disruptors and adapt accordingly.
• Demonstrate the ability to identify areas where specialist input is required and consider their advice and input constructively in the broader context of a defined solution.
Experience and Behaviours
• Experience of designing aspects of solutions to ensure coherent designs supporting an end to end service.
• Demonstrate the ability to think pragmatically to balance architectural elegance, value for money and appropriate adoption of risk while delivering solutions