Our government client is looking for a Data analyst for a 3 months London based contract at £440pd inside IR35.
Role: Systems Analyst _ Designer / data science systems analyst
Contract Length: 3 months
Location: London (or Leeds but might still require some travel to London)
Pay Rate to Candidate: 440 day /Umb
• Maintaining and developing innovative tools to collect and report on the department’s highest value and riskiest contracts via the ‘Gold scorecard’ process.
• Programming in analytical languages, such as R, Python and SQL, to generate user interfaces and data visualisations using tools such as RShiny.
• Developing new systems and tools to capture commercial data, particularly the value for money assessment tool in production.
• Producing robust, reproducible analysis and collaborating with other analysts.
• Working closely with the Deep Dive team and commercial partners to translate business needs into useable tools and reports.
• Simplifying complex technical concepts, educate and inform others by communicating theses clearly to both technical and non-technical experts.
• Championing analytical quality assurance best practices.
• Experience of using R and SQL.
• Excellent written and verbal skills, particularly in the articulation of analytical arguments in making a case.
• Developing and managing relations with stakeholders to represent the DASD and build confidence in our work.
• Ability to see the bigger picture for commercial analytics.
• Good organisational and project management skills.
• Knowledge of best practice model design and analytical quality assurance.
• Knowledge of the Outsourcing Playbook and the tendering process in the public sector.
• Supplier markets knowledge.
• Experience of using RShiny and/or Python.
BPSS (Basic Disclosure)