Our Government client is currently recruiting for a Data Analyst until December 2021
Role: Data Analyst
Contract Length: Until December 2021
Location: Leeds or London / WFH
IR35: In Scope
Pay Rate to Candidate: £540 a day Umbrella
Security Clearance: BPSS (Basic Disclosure)
CV Deadline: Mon 26/04 by COP
Interview Process: MS Teams
Experience in the following is required for the role:
• Infrastructure experience
• Experience with automation
• Is able to employ experience of their specialism(s) to directly benefit delivery of solutions
• Provides technical expertise in backend data store products such as LDAP, RDBMS (Oracle, PostGreSQL), Riak, Redis)
• Provide expertise in front end web development (Apache, Python, PHP, Ajax, JQuery, JSON, HTML5, CSS3) and troubleshooting.
• Evidence of the design and delivery of high-availability Windows or Linux server architectures, including both clustered and externally load-balanced
• Understanding of XML messaging, in particular ebXML or SOAP standards.
• In-depth knowledge of network technology, DNS, Load Balancing
• Knowledge of log analysis systems or monitoring and alerting solutions such as Splunk or Nagios.
• Knowledge of Core NHS and Healthcare Technologies -
• HL7 (Health Level 7), and ebXML.
• Knowledge of messaging and interoperability standards
• Knowledge of architecture modelling techniques and architecture frameworks
• Knowledge of development techniques and development platforms / environments / languages.
• Awareness of NHS Spine services (Personal Demographics Service, Spine Directory Service, Transaction messaging service, Summary Care records service) · Knowledge of GP Clinical IT Systems and GP Clinical record architecture · Knowledge of Cloud based technologies. · Knowledge of directory services, e.g. LDAP/X.500 based implementations.