Our Government client is currently recruiting for a DPO, on a 6 month contract, paying £650 P/D inside IR35.
Role: DPO Tech Developer
Contract Length: 31/12/2021
Location: Remote – London – Remote – Flexible
IR35: Inside IR35
Pay Rate to Candidate: up to £650
• MS Power BI and Sharepoint
• Business/Systems Analysis – To understand existing system requirements and data flows to design the proposed solution that meet business requirements with support from the existing team.
• Solution design – To deliver solution design for automation for existing data flow using informatica .
• Technical Development – To deliver complex data ingestion, data validation & transformation processes which are currently done in semi-automated way using custom codes written in SQL Server.
• Software Testing – To work in partnership with other lead developers to ensure the quality of the products delivered meets required standards. Produce test documentation and undertake testing and assurance of the technical products delivered by the wider team.
Job related professional skills:
• In-Depth knowledge of various Informatica tools such has Informatica Powercentre, Informatica IDQ
• Ability to design mappings/mapplets and reusable transformations and various sources/targets such as XML,CSV,RDBMS and No-SQL databases
• Develop solution in highly demanding environment and provide hands on guidance to other team members.
• Head complex data upload requirements and design.
• Implement an Informatica based ETL solution fulfilling stringent performance requirements.
• Collaborate with product development teams and senior designers to develop architectural requirements to ensure client satisfaction with product.
• Assess requirements for completeness and accuracy.
• Determine if requirements are actionable for ETL team.
• Conduct impact assessment and determine size of effort based on requirements.
• Develop full SDLC project plans to implement ETL solution and identify resource requirements.
• Perform as active, leading role in shaping and enhancing overall ETL Informatica architecture.
• Identify, recommend and implement ETL process and architecture improvements.
• Assist and verify design of solution and production of all design phase deliverables.
• Manage build phase and quality assure code to ensure fulfilling requirements and adhering to ETL architecture.
• Resolve difficult design and develop issues.
• Identify bugs when developers are not able to do so.