Our Major public sector client is currently recruiting for a Cyber Security Analyst (Service Delivery Analyst), on a 3 month contract paying £550 P/D inside IR35.
Role: Cyber Security Analyst (Service Delivery Analyst)
Contract Length: 3 months – possible extension
Location: Remote + Leeds
Rate: Up to £550 per day UMB
The Service Delivery Analyst will be responsible for supporting customer relations activities and, working with the Service Delivery Manager and Technical Architect to define, document and operationalise the internal service architecture outlined in the HLD.
• Maintaining good working relationships with customer contacts / stakeholders
• Creation of customer service review packs
• Collating information and metrics from the Security Operations teams to communicate the value of the CSOC service
• Developing and documenting business policies, processes, and procedures to govern, manage and guide CSOC Service Delivery Operations
• Continual improvement of CSOC procedural documentation and metrics
• Coordinating all changes to procedural documentation and ensuring that all processes work together seamlessly
• Maintaining configuration control of documentation library on Confluence
• Support the implementation of changes to the service catalogue, including updating entries and communicating major changes to the supplier service catalogues.
Maintain close working relationships with Service Integration & Ownership and Service Management teams to ensure any service-related issues are identified and reported on.
• Previous SOC experience
• Experience of ITSM methodologies and experience with the design and operationalization of a Service Delivery Framework
• Analytical problem-solving qualities
• Detailed up to date knowledge of the cyber threat landscape
• Execute service performance analysis and reporting
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• JIRA & Confluence experience
• AGILE experience
• Need to be SC Cleared
When you upload the candidates, can you please provide their full name and D.O.B so the HM can check their SC.
Security Clearance: full BPSS, if successful
CV Deadline: 25/08/2021 – 16:00
Interview Process: Remote interviews via MS Teams