This contract with our government client is INSIDE IR35 for 6 months initially remote working with some travel required.
The post is to support content creation for the in-cell technology platform called Launchpad.
The newly formed Editorial Team will provide central support for content sourcing and original content creation which can be used across all prisons. It will help provide communications training and support to local communications officers, identify any potential risks with content, encourage use of the technology across HMPPS, our client and its partners and use insight and evidence to maximise the potential of the investment.
The post holder will report to the Launchpad Content Manager and the team sits within the wider HMPPS Communications team.
The post holder will be nationally based with regular visits required to establishments, probation and HQ offices.
This is a non-operational role with no line management responsibilities.
The job holder will be required to carry out the following responsibilities, activities and duties:
• Design and produce creative content including: videography, photography, animation and graphic design for Launchpad
• Working closely with the central HMPPS content production team to ensure that our client has the right photographs and videography to support content for Launchpad
• Create and maintain editorial standards document that local communications officers can use when producing local content
• Work with the central HMPPS Content Production Team to ensure that editorial standards for Launchpad are reflected in any central document
• Providing advice on locally produced content to ensure it meets editorial standards
• Supporting on specific training needs for local communications officers such as basic graphic design or photography
• Advising the Agency on the best product for their messaging, including accessibility advice and support
• Evaluation of each product and sharing insight and evaluation with the wider HMPPS Communications team and those commissioning work
• Working closely with the Prisons Account Manager and others to understand and meet the needs of the audience