Our government client is looking for an SC/CTC cleared Communications Manger for a 3 month contract based in London at £300p/d.
Role: Junior Communications Manger
Contract Length: 3 months – possible extension
Location: London and wfh – Hybrid
Pay Rate to Candidate: £300 pd umbrella
Security Clearance: CTC or SC – must be valid and in date
Interview Process: 1 stage online via Teams or Google Meet
• Support the delivery of communications for a programme of work to implement hybrid working,
• Work with stakeholders at all levels of the department to support the development and delivery of programme communications
• Work alongside the Communications Lead to engage sponsors, managers and staff at all levels of the department
• Support the production of materials for a variety of written channels, presentations, focus groups etc.
• Assist in the production of collateral, planning and delivery of communications materials including gathering feedback and insight
• Supporting L&D activities to help implement and embed change
• Work with the Communications Lead to develop and support intranet content
• Assist in the design, delivery and maintenance of communication plans for all programme workstreams
Formal communications qualifications are desirable.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Proven track record providing good quality internal communications management support to high profile projects and programmes in other organisations.
• Experience working on projects/programmes to successfully implementing hybrid (or smarter) working in other organisations.
• Experience working in communication management roles in the public sector.
• Consistent delivery of good quality change management support over the lifetime of this engagement
• Maintenance of all change management products (plans, change impact assessments, sponsorship plans, resistance management plans etc.)
• Provide effective support when engaging stakeholders to deliver change (including agendas, managing meetings, minutes etc.)
• Develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with the Change Lead and Workstream Leads