Our Government client is currently recruiting for a Commercial Relationship Manager, on a 7 month's notice period, paying £600 p/d inside IR35 remote.
Role: Commercial Relationship Manager
Contract Length: 7 months
Location: WFH- Remote
Pay Rate to Candidate: Up to £600 per day
1) Good delivery experience – hands on ‘doing attitude’
2) Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish relationships & manage key
3) Thrives in a non-mandated environment whilst applying due diligence and appropriate governance
4) Operational experience – people who can think on their feet and be able to provide solutions
5) Strong stakeholder mgt skills
6) Commercial experience
7) Procurement experience
8) Experience working in Public Sector
9) Strong negotiation skills
Commercial, procurement, local authority, government, professional services, evidence of strong stakeholder engagement and working with ambiguity. We are also looking for people prepared to roll their sleeves up and deal with tasks as they arise in a non-hierarchical manner, a proven record of working in the areas identified. Building commercial/financial models that can be used credibly for forecasting, baselining and reporting is essential. This is a hands on role in an area where you need to be agile in approach and work within a fast paced environment.
Performance management, coaching experience, supervision, numerical, relationship management