This contract with our defence client is for a Commercial Officer for 12 months. The role requires one day per week in their London office with the rest of the week remote. The pay rate for this role is £700 umbrella.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Working with security and resilience team
- Managing a number of contracts
- Dealing with stakeholders
- Provide commercial advice to the team, bring new ideas to the table, look at the current contracts/ways of working and challenge these to become more streamlined
- Work within a Commercial team to deliver programme objectives.
- Develop successful working relationships with external Suppliers.
- Contribute to procurement and contract strategies.
- Compile and issue tenders.
- Administer contract amendments.
- Provide Commercial advice and guidance to the wider business.
- Ensure all procurement activities are within budget and undertaken in line with Government regulations and best practice.
- Support colleagues to achieve targets in relevant timescales.