Our government client are looking for a Commercial Manager to join their team.
upto 500 per day umbrella
Initial 3 months - pos extension
Internal Job title: Commercial Manager
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• To support development of commercial and procurement strategies across a range of exciting and unique space-based initiatives such as the Commercial Spaceflight and International programmes
• To engage proactively and provide commercial advice and support to ensure major project and programme teams can adopt a truly end to end commercial lifecycle approach. This activity will include reviewing supplier and grant recipient proposals, change requests and deliverables, providing recommendations, identifying risks and issues, and negotiating excellent and innovative commercial outcomes.
• Support preparing briefs and guidance as required for a variety of internal and external audiences, including UKSA teams, non-commercial specialists, senior government officials and potential suppliers.
• Support the design and delivery of market engagement and strategic supplier management activity to ensure the Agency is able to capitalise on an increasingly dynamic marketplace comprising start-ups, disruptive tech companies and international firms.
• Support the Commercial Leads to deliver against Agency policy and process standards for contracting and grant competitions reflecting government commercial principles while ensuring value-for-money solutions and effectively managing risks.
• To support the Commercial Leads in undertaking oversight and assurance activity in accordance with Agency governance principles.