Our client a central government department are currently looking for a Commercial Agreement Manager to join their team on a 3 month contract based in London with home working paying £361pd inside IR35.
● Excellent communication and consultative skills with a track record of building and leveraging long lasting relationships of influence
● Experience of managing a large product area in a complex commercial environment, able to build own pipeline of opportunities and work well within a large team
● Ability to switch between big picture strategy and operational thinking, applying your experience to deliver solutions and options to drive continuous improvement
● Ability to work under pressure and at pace in a complex and political environment Success Profiles – Behaviours: Managing a quality service Communicating and Influencing Delivering at pace Changing and Improving Seeing the big picture
● Manage your agreement throughout its lifecycle with the ability to interpret data benchmark and use your market knowledge to deliver added value, insight and manage commercial risk.
● Proactively build and maintain strong relationships of influence with customers and suppliers to develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of categories and markets acting as a source of expert insight and advice for the public sector.
● Lead on the development of OJEU procurement documentation that enables the market to deliver our customers’ needs in a sustainable way, driving quality and value.
● Play a leadership role, supporting the Category Lead in the ongoing management for implemented products; facilitating strategic added value initiatives throughout the product lifecycle and ensuring the delivery of continuous improvement.
● Deliver added value by sharing knowledge of your category, customer and suppliers’ drivers which will feed into the Category Strategies lead by colleagues in the Strategic Category part of the Pillar.
CV Deadline: Monday 3pm