Our government client is currently looking for a Clinical Lead for a 5months contract at £600pd inside IR35.
Role: Clinical Lead
Contract Length: Until 31/03/22
Pay Rate to Candidate: £600 PD
1. To provide internal clinical strategy alignment with PHCO and Policy teams.
2. To lead the clinical assurance and oversight work from the service level.
3. To deliver clinical operations and assurance (CO) role across the service, including but not limited to:
• Protocols (SOPs) and updates
• Clinical sign-offs and alignment for products and use-case specific comms
• Quality Assurance and Audits
• Clinical incident management and support.
• Support service leads with network and engagement with partner agencies.
4. To guide data analysis, development and interpretation of MI and monitoring of key performance indicators to support programme delivery and impact
5. Provide regular reports on clinical ops and assurance across use case; publish lessons learnt and good practice case studies.
6. To provide clinical and public health insight into special projects such as developing new testing models and ongoing surveillance solutions, clinical trials etc.
• Senior clinical professional with strong operational background in at least one of the following:
- Public health
- Pharmaco-vigilance and clinical product monitoring
- Medical device quality and regulatory programmes
• Experience of managing quality assurance and clinical governance processes
• Strong project management experience
• Experience in managing multiple cross-agency and internal stakeholders
• Experience in health public policy development.
• Experience in managing infectious diseases