This role with our Defence Client is for 6 months with a day rate of £200 umbrella. Initial training will be onsite in London for 10 days, and can be remote thereafter but there will be some need to be onsite as and when client requires (could be 1 day a week, up to 3 days a week) candidate must be local to London.
Some of the main responsibilities for this role include:
- Making autonomous and sound decisions in accordance with relevant Government Policy.
- Where appropriate, seeking guidance from colleagues, SMEs and technical specialists.
- Carefully analysing evidence provided and requesting further information where necessary.
- Engaging with stakeholders to ensure robust employment checks have been carried out.
- Ensuring that electronic records are promptly and accurately updated to reflect case progress and outcomes.
- Dealing with sensitive and personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Responding to queries both internally, externally and from applicants regarding ARAP and supporting shared mailbox management.
- Promptly escalating issues to Team Leads as appropriate.
Managing and assessing cases in alignment with policy, operating procedures and guidance.