Our central government client are currently looking for a Business Manager to join their team on a new contract.
Contract Length: 6 months
Pay Rate to Candidate: £600 per day
• Understanding of the civil service and how central Government operates (understanding of Commercial function, mix of public and private sector experience is ideal)
• Experience of data management, delivering reporting and management of budgetary information, creation of business cases etc.
• Resilience and comfortable working with uncertainty/ambiguous circumstances. Able to work at fast pace with changing priorities and supporting ad-hoc requests
• Strong stakeholder management incl. senior personnel challenging where appropriate.
• Experienced in the use of excel and PPT to support operational requirements
• Strong planning skills and experience of project/portfolio management in an operational environment
• Well-developed communication skills both written and oral - Highly numerate, able to work with data
- Experience of manual reporting
- Understanding of procurement and contractual management approaches
CV Deadline: Asap by 2pm 13/07