This contract with our UK Central Government client is INSIDE IR35 paying £660 per day for 6 months (until February 2020) based in Bristol.
CV Deadline: Thursday 18th July @ 4pm.
Managing x 2 staff business support
previous experience in office management and handling classified documents
Setting deadlines and ensuring action chased, provide preliminary advice on submissions, e-mails, ensure that decisions, requests for action are communicated correctly and in timely fashion.
Ensure that action notes/minutes are taken of all meeting within your portfolio, whether by your or by others, quality assuring papers/submissions for action or approval before onward transmission, ensuring that those not up to standard are amended.
Support and lead, as required, or support relevant members on areas of work within your portfolio, commissioning input, analysing and preparing submissions as necessary.
Development of operational policies following staff survey results, any structural changes to the directorate in the light of the baseline review), ensure that key stakeholders are for meetings
- Engagement with Stakeholders and other functions;
- Oversight of Flexible-Working hours;
- Focal point for management of accommodation issues;
- Managing new starters inductions;
- Support for Business Change activities;
- Development and management of Business cases;
- Recruitment for the programme, engaging with functions to ensure suitable candidates;
- Production of reports for Senior Management;
- Responsible for the management of classified documents;
- Management of Business Continuity activities;