Ministry of Justice (MOJ) ( 1 jobs)
- UK, Central London
- to £450 per day
- Contract , 3 months
- Full time
- Industry: Government
- Discipline: Public Sector,Change Management
Change Manager Role
• Expedite Business change impact on projects to enable successful delivery of change across the Change Directorate.
• Provide Business Change services to projects within the Change Directorate.
• Provide on the job coaching and mentoring to Business Change managers in Change Directorate and Organisation on change management and business readiness.
• Ensure successful implementation of change into HMCTS
• Support training and mentoring of Business Change Managers.
• Work collaboratively with others, to enable successful change delivery into the business.
Scope and services
Contract is 3 months
Provide Business Change resource and business readiness to Change Directorate programmes:
• Civil, Family and Tribunals Programme
• Infrastructure & Operations Programme
• CSC Programme
• Crime Service Reform
Upskilling Civil Servants on Business Change and Readiness methodologies
Out of scope
Delivering training to end users in the business
Managing people, recruitment or transition
Line management of civil servant staff
• Complete provision of Business Change service, with associated products including but not limited to Business Change Plans, Process Mapping, Change Impact Assessments, Implementation Plans and Business Readiness Assessments.
• Undertake necessary business change activities to enable change to be delivered
• Contribute to a portfolio approach to managing Business Change.
CV Submission Deadline: 16/04/18 @10:00.
● It is essential that the candidate has the following skills and experience:
- Proven leadership in delivering complex change in a large scale Programme environment
- Experience of designing and delivering change management with proven results
- Experience of establishing change and / or business networks in order to deliver change to the business
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, in order to engage with senior business and stakeholders, including Ministers, senior management teams and the public;
- Strong planning skills and an ability to deliver quickly and effectively to tight deadlines
It is desirable that the candidate has the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working on an Agile delivery Project or Programme
- Experience of leading cultural change within a large organization, demonstrating successful buy-in from stakeholders at all levels
- Quote ref: 990039/28154