Our public sector client are currently looking for a Business Case Expert to join their team on a new contract.
Contract Length: 6 month
Location: Leeds remote for now
IR35: in scope
Pay Rate to Candidate: £600- £700 PD Umbrella
Minimum Requirement: Large Business case management experience essential, Would like them to have previous government or public sector experience,.
Good Communication and stakeholder management experience.
We require a Principal Implementation and Business Change Manager to help develop the Programme Business Case (PBC) for the multi-year Burden Reduction Programme. The aim of the programme is to significantly reduce the burden on providers by delivering the following objectives:
• Extract raw data automatically from provider systems.
• Curate (map raw data onto national model).
• Develop the governance approach to routinely linking datasets.
• Implement routine linkage of all datasets.
• Develop Rapid Feedback to Providers (eg Visualisation).
• Improve the National Commissioning Dataset Offer.
• Develop a metadata catalogue.
• Identify and Reduce Duplicate Data Items and Collections.
Specific Business Case Management Skills required:
Proven expertise in the end to end development of several large business cases Ability to understand complex ICT and to advise programme directors on the approach to business cases Ability to design sampling methods and develop new Business Cases
• Develop Business Cases often to tight deadlines
• Engaging with relevant stakeholders to provide project objectives, benefits, cost analysis, projected time scales and associated risks.
• Proven ability to scrutinise and challenge business cases to ensure that they reflect the sponsor’s strategic aims.
Additional Key Skills:
Implementation and Business Change Management
• Proven ability to identify, plan and coordinate a set of related implementation projects within a programme of business change, managing complex interdependencies to support business strategies for the realisation of planned benefits.
CV Deadline: 26/3 3pm